Hours: Evenings 4pm – 10pm – Monday to Friday
Closing Date: 6th March 2015
Start Date: 16th March 2015
- Switchboard: efficient handling and distribution of all in bound calls in a professional and accurate manner, accurate and detailed recording and distribution of all messages.
- Customer Service: efficient handling of all calls, emails and walk-in customer queries relating to school information, course information, student registration, course booking, room booking, and appointments
- Administration: administrative support for full time and part time course staff; attendance, photocopying, room bookings, distribution of class material, class scheduling and informing students/ tutors of any changes
- Administration: administrative support to the business including delegated duties from the Director, General Manager, Marketing Dept
- Sales: Outbound calls to past pupils regarding forthcoming courses, upselling and promoting courses to all students
- Accounting/database: fee payment collection and processing and daily cash sheet accounting.
- Collections: sensitive and accurate processing of invoices and the out-bound fee collections calls
- Communication/Escalation: hand over of information to the next shift, staff and business issues to the administrator(e.g. stationary orders required, repairs), passing any student queries or questions along to the relevant member of staff
- Attendance: update database on class attendance and update full time attendance daily and inform Coordinator of update.
- Building Management: Office maintenance and upkeep, DIY up keep IT backup
- Security: Responsible and appropriate response to any emergency that may occur during shift including first aid and fire safety awareness
- Personal Assistant: Assisting the Director with calls, messages, letter writing, travel arrangements
- Audition preparation: arranging with the Director the audition dates and contacting all auditionees re their audition.
- Assist Marketing: forward all job info, interview request and picture requests to Marketing.
- One year’s experience as a receptionist or in an administrative role
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Polite Phone Manner
- Accounts Collections
- Proficient computer skills, particularly word and excel
- Organisational skills
- Fluent English
- Good Self-presentation
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com no latter than 5.30pm on the 6th March 2015