Part Time Receptionist wanted for The Gaiety School of Acting – The National Theatre School of Ireland
Hours: Saturday – Full Day (With option of more hours)
Closing Date: 24th November 2014 @5pm
Start Date: Week of 1st December 2014
Salary: Per hour
Apply with CV & Cover Letter to: email@example.com
• Switchboard: efficient handling and distribution of all in bound calls in a professional and accurate manner
• Customer Service: efficient handling of all calls, emails and walk-in customer queries relating to school information, course information, student registration, course booking, room booking, and appointments
• Administration: administrative support for full time and part time course staff; attendance, photocopying, room bookings, distribution of class material.
• Administration: administrative support to the business including delegated duties from the director, general manager, marketing etc
• Sales: Outbound calls to past pupils regarding forthcoming courses
• Accounting/database: fee payment collection and processing and daily cash sheet accounting.
• Collections: sensitive and accurate processing of invoices and the out-bound fee collections calls
• Communication/Escalation: hand over of information to the next shift, staff and business issues to the administrator(e.g. stationary orders required, repairs)
• Attendance: update database on class attendance.
• Building Management: Office maintenance and upkeep, DIY up keep, IT backup
• Security: Responsible and appropriate response to any emergency that may occur during shift
• Personal Assistant: Assisting the director with calls, messages, letter writing, travel arrangements
• Audition preparation: arranging with the director the audition dates and contacting all auditionees re their audition.
• Assist Marketing: forward all job info, interview request and picture requests to Marketing.
• One year’s experience as a receptionist or in an administrative role
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Polite Phone Manner
• Accounts Collections
• Proficient computer skills, particularly word and excel
• Organisational skills
• Fluent English
• Good Self-presentation