Call for Applications
Six in the Attic 2014 – An Irish Theatre Institute Resource Sharing Initiative
Irish Theatre Institute invites applications from emerging theatre artists and companies interested in participating in the fourth cycle of ITI’s Six in the Attic programme, funded by the Arts Council’s Theatre Resource Sharing Scheme. ITI is also inviting applications from playwrights as the fourth cycle of Six in the Attic includes a dedicated Writers Annex.
• Each individual artist/company/writer must submit a brief written proposal (up to 500 words) detailing their aims and ambitions for the period from January – December 2014 accompanied by a CV outlining their recent professional theatre activities.
• Please note that if you are already a participant in another Arts Council funded Resource Sharing Scheme or Theatre Development Scheme for 2014, you will not be eligible to also apply for Six in the Attic.
• Full details on the requirements and application process for Six in the Attic are in the attached document.
• Applications should be addressed to Claire O’Neill, General Manager and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Monday 18th November 2013 @ 5.30pm