FieldWork are looking for 3 people to take part in an in home discussion on Monday. Ideally they need a middle aged person plus their parent and another middle aged person.
So 2 middle aged friends and one of their parents.
- · at least one must be religious- ideally catholic and practicing
- · at least one must have had a death in the family and has experience organising a funeral
- · mustn’t live too far from Dublin city centre- suburbs ok but not too far out.
- · €80 for 1.5hrs, will be in home at a time of the respondents chosing
- · Should be comfortable talking about death/funerals etc
Please contact Emma Fagan Field Director at Emma@fieldworkfuture.com for more information