The Gaiety School of Acting is currently seeking a Sales & Administration intern to assist our Marketing Manager with our upcoming campaigns. This is a 6 month position available through the Jobbridge Internship Scheme. The ideal candidate will commence on 2nd September 2013 provided eligibility is proven beforehand. Interviews will be held on 12th August 2013.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in all areas of marketing and administration, from the development of different elements to the execution. This will include anything from making sales, planning market research to organising the distribution of literature, updating social media or event planning. This intern will also be required to help out with general office administrative duties and client liaison.
– Knowledge and experience of sales, marketing and PR and arts administration.
– Experience of Abode In Design, Photoshop and Microsoft Office programs.
– Knowledge and experience of Social Media
– Web management
– Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
– An interest in theatre and the performing arts.
-The ability to work and think creatively and flexibly within a small team of people.
Interested parties should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line SALES & ADMIN INTERN. Deadline for applications will be 8th August 2013.