The Gaiety School of Acting is currently seeking a Marketing & PR intern to assist our Marketing Manager with our Summer campaigns. This is a 6 month position available through the Jobbridge Internship Scheme. The ideal candidate will commence on 25 March 2013. Interviews will be held the week of 19-22 March 2013.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in all areas of a marketing strategy, from the development of different elements to the execution. This will include anything from planning market research to organising the distribution of literature, updating social media or event planning. This intern will also be required to help out with general office administrative dutities.
– Knowledge and experience of marketing and PR
– Experience of Abode In Design and Microsoft Office programs.
– Knowledge and experience of Social Media
– Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
– An interest in theatre and the performing arts.
-The ability to work and think creatively and flexibly within a small team of people.
Interested parties should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line MARKETING & PR INTERN. Deadline for applications will be Thursday 14 March 2013.