Dates: Tuesday 19 March – Friday 13 September 2013
Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm
Location: GSA, Essex Street West, Temple Bar, Dublin 8
Remuneration: This is a 6 month position available through the Jobbridge Internship Scheme. The ideal candidate will commence on 19 March 2013. Interviews will be held the week of 11-15 March 2013.
Description of Role & Duties
To assist with the Programme Coordinator in the following areas
- Documentation of course content
- Scheduling of timetables for all programmes in line with the annual programme of events and marketing initiatives
- Implementing and enforcing policies and procedures relating to governance and course delivery
- Booking of venues for classes and events
- Scheduling of theatre visits and lectures
- Advertise and coordinate interviews with prospective new teaching staff
- Developing and maintaining good communication with all tutors to facilitate improved feedback and awareness of course/student issues
- Working closely with the marketing manager regarding course promotion
- Work towards achieving Student Retention targets.
- Provision of suitable brochure copy for promotion of courses
- Provision of suitable brochure copy for promotion of productions
- Manage all showcase performances through meeting with tutors, identifying requirements, communicating with admin staff, obtaining sign off on expenses, and managing the communication with students.
- Ensure that Youth Theatre Company and Performance Theatre Company Performances are properly resourced and prepared for.
- Developing and maintaining good communication with students to facilitate improved feedback and awareness of course/student issues
- Management of assessment and feedback collation of students
Any other duties relating to courses as assigned to you by the course co-ordinator
- Excellent writing, verbal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe products, Web Management software and all Microsoft Office programs.
- The ability to work creatively and flexibly within a small focused team.
- Have an abiding interest in theatre and all the performing arts
- To provide you with adequate training to fulfill your role
- To support you in delivering projects and duties
- To provide you the resources required to fulfill your role
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to Karen Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th March 2013. Interviews the week of 11-15 March. Start date: Tuesday 19 March.