We are delighted to have two of Ireland’s leading casting agents, Maureen Hughes and Gillian Reynolds join us on Saturday 18 February to deliver this important workshop, giving you the tips needed to help land that role!
Maureen has recently worked as the casting agent for TV series ‘Raw’ and ‘Love/Hate’ as well as the Oscar winning film ‘Once’. Gillian is responsible for the casting of some major blockbusters such as ‘Saving Private Ryan’, ‘Michael Collins’, ‘Becoming Jane’ and more recently ‘Cowboys and Aliens’ starring Daniel Craig.
In this unique intensive one-day workshop they will explain and demonstrate how you can significantly increase your chances of making a lasting impression.
Participants of the Casting & Audition Masterclass can expect to learn:
- make-up / dress code for castings
- immediate impressions – looking confident
- how to introduce yourself to camera and
- the director
- practical advice for ident and auditioning to camera
- script preparation
- basic improvisation skills
- how to stay in character in the audition process
- how to take direction
- photos and CV’s
- how to approach agents
- how to get an audition
- how to prepare for an audition
- what NOT to say in an audition
- demonstrations of a good and bad audition
- opportunity to take part in a mock audition
- the showreel
The cost of this one day masterclass is €100.
Please call 01 6799277 for more information or book online at https://www.feepay.ie/feepay1.aspx?id=178%2cTemple+Bar